Message from the Almighty
just received this from Yahweh to put forth to you all:
Jeremiah 1:4-19
[4] Now the word of יהוה came to me, saying,
[5] “Before I formed you in the belly I knew you, and before you came
out of the womb I did set you apart – I appointed you a prophet to
nations.”
[6] And said I, “Ah, Master יהוה! See, I do not know how to speak, for I am a youth.”
[7] And יהוה said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’ but go to all to whom I send you, and speak whatever I command you.
[8] “Do not fear their faces, for I am with you to deliver you,” declares יהוה.
[9] Then יהוה put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and יהוה said to me, “See, I have put My words in your mouth.
[10] “See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the
reigns, to root out and to pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to
build and to plant.”
[11] And the word of יהוה came to me, saying, “What do you see, Yirmeyahu?” And I said, “I see a branch of an almond tree.”
[12] And יהוה said to me, “You have seen well, for I am watching over My word to do it.”
[13] And the word of יהוה came to me a second time, saying, “What do
you see?” And I said, “I see a boiling pot, and it is facing away from
the north.”
[14] And יהוה said to me, “Out of the north evil is set loose on all the inhabitants of the land.
[15] “For look, I am calling all the clans of the reigns of the
north,” declares יהוה. “And they shall come and each one set his throne
at the entrance of the gates of Yerushalayim, against all its walls all
around, and against all the cities of Yehuḏah.
[16] “And I shall
pronounce My judgments against them concerning all their evil, because
they have forsaken Me, burned incense to other mighty ones, and bowed
themselves to the works of their own hands.
[17] “Now, gird up your
loins and arise, and speak to them all that I command you. Do not break
down before their faces, lest I break you before them.
[18] “For
look, I have made you this day a walled city and an iron column, and
bronze walls against all the land, against the sovereigns of Yehuḏah,
against her heads, against her priests, and against the people of the
land.
[19] “And they shall fight against you, but not prevail against you. For I am with you,” declares יהוה, “to deliver you.”
Jeremiah 51:15-24
[15] He made the earth by His power, He established the world by His
wisdom, and stretched out the heavens by His understanding.
[16]
When He gives forth His voice the waters in the heavens roar, and He
makes vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; He makes lightnings
for the rain, and He brings the wind out of His treasuries.
[17]
All mankind has become too brutish to know, every smith has been put to
shame by the carved image, for his moulded image is falsehood, and there
is no breath in them.
[18] They are worthless, a work of mockery. In the time of their punishment they perish.
[19] The Portion of Yaʽaqoḇ is not like them, for He is the Maker of
all, and Yisra’ĕl is the tribe of His inheritance. יהוה of hosts is His
Name.
[20] “You are My battle-axe, weapons of battle, and with you I
shall break nations in pieces, and with you I shall destroy reigns.
[21] “And with you I shall break in pieces the horse and its rider,
and with you I shall break in pieces the chariot and its rider.
[22]
“And with you I shall break in pieces man and woman, and with you I
shall break in pieces old and young, and with you I shall break in
pieces the young man and the maiden.
[23] “And with you I shall
break in pieces the shepherd and his flock, and with you I shall break
in pieces the farmer and his yoke of oxen. And with you I shall break in
pieces governors and rulers.
[24] “And I shall repay Baḇel and
all the inhabitants of Chaldea for all the evil they have done in Tsiyon
before your eyes,” declares יהוה.