17/09/2013

Divine Decree concerning the South Land: Speech Seven of Seven [End-time Restoration and Revival]

under the BANNER of Yahweh, He speaks to this nation in the south land. A Divine Decree to follow after the slaying of the deceitful, the liars, the wrong doers and the wicked, who are even now among His people in the south and also scattered around the globe. SPEECH SEVEN of SEVEN: 





Psalms 134:1-3
[1]  Come, bless יהוה, All you servants of יהוה, Who are standing in the House of יהוה by night!
[2]  Lift up your hands in the set-apart place, And bless יהוה.
[3]  יהוה, Maker of the heavens and earth, Does bless you from Tsiyon!

Psalms 138:1-8
[1]  I give You thanks with all my heart; Before the mighty ones I sing praises to You.
[2]  I bow myself toward Your set-apart Hĕḵal, And give thanks to Your Name For Your kindness and for Your truth; For You have made great Your Word, Your Name, above all.
[3]  On the day I called You did answer me, You made me bold with strength in my being.
[4]  Let all the sovereigns of the earth Give thanks to You, O יהוה, When they shall hear the words of Your mouth.
[5]  And let them sing of the ways of יהוה, For great is the esteem of יהוה.
[6]  Though יהוה is exalted, He looks on the humble; But the proud He perceives from a distance.
[7]  Though I walk in the midst of distress, You revive me; You stretch out Your hand Against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand saves me.
[8]  יהוה does perfect for me. O יהוה, Your kindness is everlasting. Do not forsake the works of Your hands.